- Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge any USB-C device at top speeds with the Power Delivery port (MacBook charges at 30W), while 4 PowerIQ ports intelligently recognize your device to boost charging speeds up to 2.4A per port.
- Access simultaneous charging for everyone—all from just one wall outlet.
- Advanced safety features like surge protection, temperature control, and more let you charge with total peace of mind.
- Anker PowerPort I with 1 Power Delivery and 4 PowerIQ Ports, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerPort I PD with 1PD and 4 PIQ
The 5-Port Wall Charger with Power Delivery
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 30 million+ happy users and counting
Charge Fast, Live More
Top up USB-C devices like iPad Pro at blazing-fast speeds from the dedicated Power Delivery port. The other 4 ports, equipped with Anker’s PowerIQ smart technology, pump out a combined 30W of charging power for other devices.
Turn a single wall outlet into your own personal power station. Charge 5 devices simultaneously and stay away from the wall for longer.
Anker’s MultiProtect, a leading 11-point safety system, prevents accidents and hazards associated with substandard chargers. Charge freely with heat control, overcharge protection, and more.
Excellent After Sales Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
– Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge, and Xiaomi Air.
– If a port is not working properly, it may be because your device’s internal safely switch has been toggled. To reset, unplug all cables (including the power cable) for 5 minutes and try again.
– The LED indicator will always remain lit blue when plugged in, regardless of any connected devices, or if a connected device has been fully charged.
– Charge MacBook with a USB-C cable, and charge iPad Pro, iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
– Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support “”Charge-and-Play””.
– After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
– This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+, but does not support 25W fast charging.
|No of Ports||4x USB 2.0, 1xType-C|
|Input Voltage||100-240V AC|