- Ingredients:For Godfather Beard Oil : Almond oil, Aloevera EXT, Fragrance, Caster oil, Olive oil, Vitamin E, , Mineral oil, Manthol, B. H. T
- Ingredients:For Godfather Wash : Aqua, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Glyceryl Cocoate
- Best For:Fragrance and Nourishment of Beard
- How To Use:Godfather Beard Oil : As with any skincare product it is recommended that you conduct a skin sensitivity test. Apply a few drops of Beard Oil onto your wrist. If there are no signs of skin sensitivity, like redness or dryness and scaly skin, continue to use concentrated. Else mix with room temperature water and continue using as normal., Splash your palm with a few drops of Beard Oil and apply liberally into your beard and skin
- How To Use:Godfather Wash : Take a small amount of Beardo Godfather Beard Wash on your palm, rub it to get a nice soapy lather and massage well on your Beard and skin underneath to remove all the dirt and dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Caution:Store in cool dry place.Keep away from children’s & Eyes.Do not apply undiluted on skin.This is not a cosmetic product.
Godfather Beard Oil :
Beardo GODFATHER Lite Beard and Mustache Oil, is crafted from premium ingredients like Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Extracts, Castor Oil, Olive Oil and Premium Mineral Oils. Designed to nourish and groom your beard and mustache, giving it a soft and nourished feel. This oil is light and non-sticky, giving your facial hair sheen, without the sticky feel of ordinary oils.Godfather Beard Wash :The most important step in beard maintenance is the wash. Dust, pollen and skin irritants can cause your beard to dry out and become itchy.Make Beardo Godfather Beard Wash a part of your daily cleansing ritual and see the difference for yourself.