WHAT IS IN AR VITAMIN E CREAM?
The cream is made by a Thai manufacturer called Aron, and it is enriched with sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, beeswax, and other natural oils, which is why it’s an effective moisturizer.
Here is the complete list of ingredients, in case you wanted to do your own research on any items below.
Water (Aqua), Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Methyl Paraben, Prophyl Paraben, Titanium Dioxide Ci No. 77891, Fragrance
WHY CHOOSE OUR AR VITAMIN E CREAM ?
- Why exactly is this Thailand product so popular anyway? Well for starters, the cream is so delicate and airy, and once you put it on, it’s easily absorbed in the skin. Also, there isn’t a hint of greasiness or stickiness, and it leaves your skin with a nice, demi matte finish and a neutral fragrance.Not only does the product smell pleasant, apply well and hydrate your skin, but it also has a ton of other benefits. AR Vitamin E Cream can treat the following skin conditions:
HOW TO USE ON YOUR FACE
- Apply it as your last step in your morning and evening skincare routines.
- For your morning routine, mix the cream with sunscreen and apply on your face using circular motions. You can also apply the twp products as separate steps in your routine.
- For your evening routine, massage the cream on your face in circular motions. You may also mix the cream with a drop of serum.
- HOW TO USE ON YOUR BODY
- Apply it all over your body (or just on knees, elbows and feet) after bathing to retain as much moisture as possible.
- Apply cream on dry, rough skin before bedtime.
There are no reviews yet.